|Date Posted:||Nov 21, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Dec 10, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
About Selina Food Production Company:
Selina Food Production is a newly established company in Afghanistan, our investment on salt extraction & processing factory is about to completion in Marzari Sharif.
Selina is a daughter company to BD Group of companies, we have successfully invested in mining, food production, construction, Agriculture and General trading sectors in Afghanistan, our portfolio is growing year by year. Selina is 100% a national company and registered with Afghanistan Central Business Registry in 2019.
The Finance Manager performs and supervises financial and accounting services and provides technical support to the Management in order to fulfill the financial, controlling and administrative requirements of the Finance section.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Prepare and maintain procedure manuals for all accounting and reporting functions and enhance the implementation of financial and accounting systems, processes, and control tools in the company.
2. Preparing annual and monthly budget for the company
3. Preparing Cost of Goods sold, Break-even point and RoI.
4. Reconciliation with Factory team, suppliers. Partners and tax clearance
5. Review vouchers (including bills, sales invoices etc) to ensure that the information is complete, accurate and complies with company’s internal policies and procedures.
6. Review accounting entries and perform periodically control activities.
7. Ensure that the general ledger is accurate and complies with all applicable policies & regulations.
8. Prepare of consolidate weekly, monthly & annually financial statements and reports including cash-flow, P&L, sales forecasting and financial analyses to the Management.
9. Provide analysis and recommendation regarding new business opportunities, new products, joint ventures, and affiliations to the Management.
10. Establish and implement financial policy affecting annual budgets, sales forecasting, costs and the expenditure of the company.
11. Provide recommendations to enhance financial performance based on detailed analysis and projections, cost identification and allocation as well as revenue/expense analysis.
12. Establish and maintain a solid system for inventory records, fixed assets and stocks.
13. Supervise accounts balances/statements for all inward/outward payments and ensure those are recorded on timely manner.
14. Timely payments of all account payables (local and foreign) and timely & full recovery of all receivables (local and foreign).
15. Reconcile the credits given to customers on monthly basis and report the major customers turnovers to Management on weekly basis.
16. Coordinate and communicate with external parties regarding import & export and keep proper records of the import & export documentations.
17. Anticipates and provides solutions to complex finance and accounting problems.
18. Oversees the efficient operation and cost-effectiveness of operating systems and programs.
19. Ensure the integrity of financial systems through data analysis and systems reconciliations.
20. Supervises and coordinates various units portfolio, including budget development, reconciliation, compliance, forecasting, variance analysis, financial processing and monitoring of budgets.
21. Use statistical analysis of past performance to forecast future reaction to pricing and promotional changes.
22. Manages the Finance Department and provides training and guidance to junior employees.
Other job-related duties as assigned by the Management.
· Chartered Accountant or minimum Master degree, in Finance or Accounting field.
· Professional certification e.g. ACCA, CIA, CBA, CPA, CISA or CFE will be preferred.
· At least 5 years related experience in Finance/Accounting on managerial level.
· Knowledge of Afghan financial sector’s legal and regulatory framework.
· Strong relationship with government and tax related departments
· Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
· Having good experience in delivering presentations on business strategy, investments, financial results and other related topics.
· Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
· Proficiency with MS office program, ERP and finance software’s.
· Demonstrated ability to multi-tasking on managerial level.
· Professional with friendly behaviour.
Disciplined, flexible and hard-worker.