|Date Posted:||Nov 25, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Dec 25, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
The Finance Manager performs and supervises financial and accounting services and provides technical support to the Company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Preparing annual and monthly budget for the company
2. Preparing Cost of Goods sold, Break-even point and RoI.
3. Reconciliation with departments
4. Prepare of consolidate weekly, monthly & annually financial statements and reports including cash-flow, P&L, sales forecasting and financial analyses to the Management.
5. Supervise accounts balances/statements for all inward/outward payments and ensure those are recorded on timely manner.
6. Ensure the integrity of financial systems through data analysis and systems reconciliations.
7. Supervises and coordinates various units’ portfolio, including budget development, reconciliation, compliance, forecasting, variance analysis, financial processing and monitoring of budgets.
8. Other job-related duties as assigned by the Management.
• Bachelor degree, in Finance or Accounting field.
• At least 2 years related experience in Finance/Accounting on managerial/officer level.
• Only male and Afghan citizen
• Note: Student and fresh graduated may apply to this position as well.
• Company Name: Selina Foods Processing & Production Co.
• Contract Duration: One year, extendable
• Position announcement: 24-Nov-2021
• Closing Date: 10-Dec-2021
• Salary: 15,000-20,000 Afghani
• Benefits: Mobile Data package, lunch,
• Application to be summited: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Application to be summited: email@example.com