|Date Posted:||May 8, 2022|
|Closing Date:||May 20, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Accounting/Finance ,Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Gulzad Group:
Well-established industry leaders with decades of unparalleled experience, Gulzad Group remains one of the most highly regarded organizations in Afghanistan. With a range of companies under the Gulzad Group umbrella, we are experts in project delivery within a number of sectors including agriculture, investment, trading, construction, and logistics. We also proudly run an Afghanistan-based charitable organization – the Gulzad Foundation – that provides much needed support and aid to women and children within our communities.
Our passion for our work is evident through our focus, innovation, and attention to detail.
We are seeking highly diligent, confident applicants with substantial management experience for the role of finance manager. The position comes with great responsibility, as finance managers are accountable for managing the financial health of Gulzad Group LTD in order to promote success and growth while maintaining legal financial practices .
A role which does financial planning to determine how to pay off liabilities and grow the business, reviewing financial documents to ensure tax-compliance and collaboration with other departments to achieve monetary goals..
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensure that all the procedures and controls are implemented.
• Ensure that all central and provincial transactions are properly accounted and recorded.
• Manage Sarafi and bank accounts, and the transfer of money between head-office and field offices.
• Monitor cash flow and ensure that sufficient funds are always available in the safe.
• Record daily transaction in ERP/Excel.
• Report to the Finance Director regarding financial information on daily/monthly/quarterly basis.
• Prepare the annually financial reports at the end of each fiscal year and submit to board members.
• Reconcile the advances with the employees, sub-contractors and provincial offices on weekly/monthly basis.
• Monitor the funding situation, and prepare the funding grid at the end of each month.
• Provide any other financial information, as requested, and respond to any other financial queries.
• Liaise regularly with budget holders.
• Assist any audit undertaken.
• Provide support to field finance staff, and work closely with them to ensure that financial information is accurate and up to date.
• Manage the finance staff in absence of the Finance Director.
• Any other duties assign by Finance Director.
Master’s degree in the fields of Business and administration, economics, Finance and accounting or Equivalent degree with 7 years related working experience or Bachelor Degree with 10 years related experience.
• Extensive experience and knowledge of financial/budget accounting and monitoring systems, particularly related to implementation of donor funded programs.
• Knowledge of the financial management and procurement systems of Afghanistan desirable.
• Computer literate (MS Office).
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team to achieve organizational goals.
• Ability to build and sustain effective work relationship with clients and subordinates and peers to achieve common goal.
• Good analytical skills; resourceful, pro-active, maturity of judgment and behavior, excellent negotiation skills.
• Self-motivated, ability to take on leadership and ownership of actions, and provide flexible and effective solutions to challenging situations.
• Demonstrated ability to manage a small, specialized financial management planning .
Reporting: The Finance manager will be directly reporting to the finance director.