|Date Posted:||Sep 17, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Sep 27, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Financial Accounting|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Maybe|
|Contract Type:||Project Based|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Islamic Relief Worldwide:
Islamic Relief Worldwide – Afghanistan Country Office (IRW) is an international non-profitable Non-governmental humanitarian relief organization with its headquarter in UK-Birmingham. It enjoys consultative status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations. It is a signatory to the Code of Conduct for the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Moments and NGOs in Disaster Relief. IRA started its humanitarian activities for Afghan Refugees in Pakistan and Afghan people inside since then; IRA continued assisting in emergency relief, food security, women empowerment, girl education, orphan sponsorship, health, emergency education, shelter, Ramadan, and Qurbani programs.
Under the overall supervision and guidance of the Finance Coordinator, the incumbent undertakes the following duties:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure proper cash-flow to all field offices after reviewing their advance requests.
- Ensure all monthly finance documentation from all the field offices are received, reviewed, approved by relevant Project in-charge and then filed.
- Ensure monthly staff salary income and with-holding taxes are strictly deposited within the same month (In-line with the Government due time), prior to the last working day of the month if it falls on weekend or public holiday.
- Ensure preparation and submission of quarterly/half yearly financial reports to Ministry of Economy and Tax Department on time
- Ensure monthly deposited taxes are reconciled with the IR tax ledger at the end of the month.
- Responsible for checking the documents from suppliers
- Responsible for bank transfers like supplier payments, field office advance etc.
- Responsible for creating vouchers for bank payments, field office vouchers into AX system.
- Do bank reconciliation monthly in the system
- Any other tasks assigned by the line manager or to undertake any other reasonable duties deemed consistent with the job and at its level of responsibility as and when required by the line manager.
- BBA /Finance and Accounting .
- 3 to 5 year’s professional work experience in Finance field. Experience working in a similar position for an NGO or an international organization is preferred.
- Skills of financial software.