|Date Posted:||Aug 7, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Aug 30, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Maintain General Leger (from journalization of accounting entries to generation of financial reports).
2. Check the completeness of supporting documents before payments can be made, such as:
a. Requisition Note, b. Quotations, c. Contract, d. Way Bill
3. Check the mathematical accuracy of amounts claimed in the Payment Voucher for payment.
4. Check and compare the propriety of amounts claimed in the Request for Payment (materials and supplies) with the Invoice, Way Bill, Contract, and Purchase Order.
5. Conduct cash count and verification of ALP Cash in safe.
6. Sign summary of payroll sheets for Reviewed by National Finance/Cash Manager.
7. Prepare monthly and regular reconciliation statements/schedules.
8. Conduct cash verification or cash count of cashier cash holdings, both randomly and regularly.
9. Other tasks that may be delegated.
1. To be graduated from university or Higher.
2. To have at least 3 year of previous working experience in Finance and Project Management with UN or other NGOs in a similar field.
3. To be fluent, in reading, writhing, and speaking of the national local and English languages.
4. To have good knowledge of computer programs.
5. To be flexible, having positive attitude and the ability to work under pressure.