|Date Posted:||May 31, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Jun 9, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||32850 AFG monthlyAFG|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF):
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) Doctors Without Borders) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural or man-made disasters to populations in danger in more than 70 countries.
In this context, MSF is recruiting one Finance Officer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Control the daily cash/check management, with the line Manager’s instructions and MSF protocols to provide accurate, updated financial information. Control both cheques and bank movements in the project and ensure compliance with MSF rules and protocols to have a trustworthy record of the movements..
OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION:
1. Keep track of bills/vouchers and other running costs and analyze the related information.
2. Ensure all receipts meet MSF requirements (deadlines, information, signatures ...)
3. Ensure a monthly accounts report in accordance with MSF procedures.
4. Check the quality of the receipts for cheque payments
5. Prepare the payment of taxes within legal datelines
6. Guarantee the quality check on project accounting
7. Perform hands on tasks as part of the team whenever required or needed in order to optimize the resources and to contribute with his/her knowledge and experience. Possibly to replace cashier’s work during absence
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCIES
- High school diploma (12th class) essential
- University degree in Accounting or Finance desirable
- Proficient user of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) essential
- Fluent in Pastho, Dari and English
- Experience in an international organisation or NGO is additional point;
- Experience in MSF also additional point
- Money/cash management: Able to analyse cash discrepancies and to propose solutions
- Book-keeping: Good knowledge accounting tools and procedures