|Date Posted:||May 31, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Jun 12, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||32850 AFG monthlyAFG|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF):
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) Doctors Without Borders) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural or man-made disasters to populations in danger in more than 70 countries.
In this context, MSF is recruiting Finance officer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION
Control the daily cash/check management, by checking the data reliability, tracking invoices and submitting monthly accounts in accordance with the line Manager’s instructions and MSF protocols to provide accurate, updated financial information.
Control both cheques and bank movements in the project and ensure compliance with MSF rules and protocols to have a trustworthy record of the movements.
- Keep track of bills/vouchers and other running costs
- Ensure all receipts meet MSF requirements
- Ensure a monthly accounts report in accordance with MSF procedures, checking individual entries and preparing the necessary administrative documents (originals)
- Check the quality of the receipts for check payments
- Prepare the payment of taxes within legal datelines
- Guarantee the quality check on project accounting, correct encoding of salaries, follow-up and matching of internal transfers and advances
- Maintain and update cashbook movements for each petty cash box
REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCIES
- Essential: University degree in Accounting or Finance
- Essential: Proficient user of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Other experience in similar position desirable
- Desirable: Experience from MSF or other NGO’s
- Dari/Pashtu: oral and written essential
- English: oral and written essential
- Behavioral Flexibility, Stress Management, Teamwork and Cooperation, Result oriented, good interpersonal and intercultural communication skills, Organized person able to plan her work in advance