|Date Posted:||Sep 5, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Sep 16, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Smart Touch :
SMART TOUCH TELECOM SERVICES (STTS) is a privately owned company in Afghanistan, Infrastructure provider in the Telecommunications, Fiber Optics and IT Services sector, delivering turnkey solutions to its clients. Established in 2017, STTS has strives to deliver projects on time, within budget and to the required quality, while maintaining focus on continuous improvement on adopted policies and procedures applicable to the technologies the company operates in.
Control the daily cash/check management, by checking the data reliability, tracking invoices and submitting monthly accounts in accordance with the line Manager’s instructions and STTS protocols to provide accurate, updated financial information.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage financial aspects of the all activities and events which are planned, including cash advances and financial reports, with all required supporting documentation;
- Keeping accurate records for all daily transactions and reconcile bank statements
- Monitoring the ledger accounts with the budget lines and Preparing monthly salary payroll for project teams
- Provide advice to other trainers and staff on finance rules and regulations
- Assist the supervisor on preparing governmental issues (Taxes, other issues)
- Ensure proper approval signatures for all payments, and that both parties, payer and payee signatures are consigned in the payment documents
- Assist in preparation of payments requests/travel claims with the supporting documentation and liaison with client’s team for payment follow-ups.
- Maintain complete files for all pending and processed payments for audit trail.
- Maintain bookkeeping in QuickBooks;
- Conduct due diligence on all financial and procurement transactions;
- Maintain financial files for all accounting records, vouchers, disbursements, payments, and other supporting documents;
- Reports to his supervisor daily, weekly, monthly.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Bachelors of Business Administration (Finance/Accounting) from a recognized university required
- Knowledge of QuickBooks
- At least 2 years’ work experience in a similar position in local or International organizations
- Ability to communicate and read English. Fluency written and verbally in Dari and Pashtu
- Basic Computer skills in MS Office (Word, Excel,Power point,Outlook,)
- Be able to uphold and respect Admin/Finance ethics and to conduct activities with integrity.
- On-time following up on official communications between various stakeholders.