|Date Posted:||Dec 28, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jan 7, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Khyber Fuel Logistics Services Company:
Khyber Fuel Logistics Services Company is committed for providing quality,safe and reliable bulk oil storage terminals services for Nordic Camp Supply (NCS). Khyber Fuel Logistics Services Company is also providing dry cargo services to multiple military bases in Afghanistan and also transportation from Pakistan.
In accomplishing its mission, Khyber Fuel assures secure storage of the oil Provides a high standard of storage tank assets.
Provides a high standard of preventive and curative methods to avoid any loss of product and prevent work-related injuries and illness.
Provides safe and healthy working conditions for its employees and subcontractors ensures employees readiness for duty by providing them with all necessary education, training and support with our own staff of more than 1000 employees, including management, office staff, yard and drivers, we have the infrastructure and logistical capabilities necessary to develop storage strategies according to geographic, political, military and other specifications. We are also proficient at generating quick-response contingency plans for unforeseen and/or emergency situations.
Khyber Fuel has 12 Storage Tanks with a total capacity of 15,016,000 Liters Operations storage facility in Kandahar and 57 horizontal fuel tanks in Heart terminal. In addition, for unforeseen surge requirements, we have the ability to engage subcontractors to augment our own company’s assets. In summary, Khyber Fuel has stored fuel to the most dangerous and remote areas of Afghanistan safely, securely and intact.
Regarding dry cargo we have terminals in multiple cities all over Afghanistan and dedicated staff are working round the clock to full fill customers’ demands. We are having staff training in different location of Afghanistan in logistics, HSSE, management controls.
We are looking for a reliable Financial officer that will analyze daily financial activity, subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans for KFLS/ AMC and coordinate with operations, logistic, transport and customs teams in the field.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Knowledge of Financial Systems and Management Accounts
Proficiency in complex accounting systems and advanced level MS Excel skills and Quick book
Familiar with Afghanistan customs rule and regulations
Excellent solution-based management and analytical skills
Fluency in English (working language), and language skills in Pashto and Dari required.
Knowledge management, finance and compliance experience.
Excellent inter-personal skills and communication skills, including presentation skills – in local and English languages.
Focuses on results.
Bachelor in Finance or BBA with 3 years of related experience.
Kandahar residents are preferred.
- Coordinate with other teams to ensure that all financial activities are being performed efficiently.
- Develop or contribute to development of models and analysis through sensitivity analysis, error checking, graphics, and analysis of results.
- Organize and maintain electronic and paper les used in Company financial management including QuickBooks.
- Contribute to the preparation, implementation and monitoring of budgets, monitoring expense to budget forecasts.
- Track cash and working capital to assure liquidity to meet upcoming obligations; keep track of credit limits and overdrafts.
- Check with the financial works of the company and recommend solutions for gaps and problems.
- Update the transit report tracker for transportation on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Compile data from the accounting system to assist in generating and analyzing financial reports on monthly basis.
- Follow up of all local vendors’ payments and share the progress. Contribute to the preparation, implementation and monitoring of budgets, monitoring expenses to budget forecasts.
- Manage ongoing data entry for internal strategic and financial planning utilizing organizations reporting tools and other software.
- Recommend changes financial practices, policies, and procedures as they relate to budgeting and financial forecasting.
- Having a better and responsive finance related filing system.
- Correspondence and coordination with Banks and Suppliers and Buyers for clarifications/explanations when necessary.
- Co-coordinating with banks to all matters relating to field finance.
- Data entry for cash advances and operations costs
- Daily data entry to accounting system based on standard accounting rules.
- Maintaining accounts payables and receivables
- Filing and collecting all original documents related to each cost and follow up the documents
- Scanning all original bills and customs documents and make the attachments to QuickBooks
- Assisting manager in year end closing process and financial statements.
- Providing support to finance manager in budgeting and forecasting.
- Assisting finance manager in all tax filling and government payments
- Other task and duties assigned by supervisor