|Date Posted:||Mar 19, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Apr 8, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
ZNCC is established decades before, supports and successfully completed numerous constructions, electrical, and transportation projects for the US and Afghan Governments. ZNCC has experience of implementing multi-millions energy and construction complex projects. Since our inception, we have developed a trusted and reliable firm by building solid relationships with our clients, employees, suppliers and contractors.
The Finance officer will oversee financial affairs of the ZNCC business and financial objectives by ensuring that ZNCC maintains a fully compliant position at all times. In this regard, we are on the hunt for a highly-analytical and qualified Financial Officer to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for the financial health of our company by managing our financial procedures. Your duties will include planning budgets, participating in audits, monitoring transactions, and preparing invoices.
Requires travel to provinces:
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Knowledge of QB Enterprise and MS Office.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels and all functions in the organization.
- Strong team player with proven inter-personal and coaching skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Finance Officer manages and reserves fund in accordance to the ZNCC procedures.
- Prepare periodical financial report.
- Keep accurate records for daily transaction
- Collect bank statements for sub account on monthly basis or as required.
- File documents and archive accounting and other documents (retention of supporting documents for expenses, archiving of contract)
- Ensure that all expenses (Head office and site) are checked and approved by authorized signatures.
- Follow up with Admin department and site offices for monthly advance clearance (hence recording of expenses)
- Ensure all expenses at head office and site office are recorded on timely base i.e. daily and monthly in financial excel data base and QB Enterprise.
- Prepare expense statement for office top-up cards.
- Cash/Cheque payment to office employees and vendors
- Transfer cash to site offices for project expenses as per approved monthly budget.
- Maintain and manage office petty cash records and receipts for all daily transactions.
- Perform cash count at the end of each day and get it signed by Finance Manager/CFO.
- Ensure classification of Fixed assets (Separate Fixed asset from expenses are record them in QB Enterprise).
- Ensure classification of advance payments and pre-payment of rents in QB Enterprise.
- Make payments with regards to office expenses, project and staff salary.
- Ensure compliance with financial policies and any other instruction given by management.
- Assist Financial Manager/CFO in preparation of financial statement.
- Reconciliation of Procurement department , Site office expenses ,Main office expenses ,Transport office expenses , Advance to employee
- Liaise with the finance team and CFO on all matters and provide necessary support to them for timely response to related queries and resolution and closure of all duties and investigations.
- Implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency.
- Ensure financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes.
- Ensure Finance department data backup is done on timely basis.
- Any other official task that shall be assigned by the competent authority.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Finance practice in a reputable firm and/or industry.
- Bachelor in finance and master degree will be preferred
- Excellent written and spoken Pashto, Dari and English
- Highly Committed
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs along with a cover letter to Jobs@zncc.com no later than 8-Apr-2020. The subject line of the email must be as: Finance Officer ZNCC/VA-08/2020.