|Date Posted:||May 21, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jun 21, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Accounting/Finance ,Administrative|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
About Afghanistan Youth TV :
Afghanistan Youth TV is designed to provide a platform for positive and constructive discussion of issues concerning youth in Afghanistan. It is a space that will connect those who do not have a voice in traditional media with experienced professionals, allowing for active and direct youth engagement with society through media. Afghanistan Youth TV aims to promote critical and independent thinking, positive change, dynamic leadership, and active involvement in the development of Afghanistan. We stand for unity, tolerance, and progress. We are committed to being a trusted provider of information and analysis on the issues faced by youth in Afghanistan. Through an inclusive media platform, we are striving be a reliable and engaging source of knowledge and to support the empowerment of youth in Afghanistan.
We are looking for a reliable Finance Manager that will analyse every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans. In this role you are responsible for the financial health of our company and producing financial report and developing strategies based on financial research. You will need a good head for figures and for dealing with complex modelling and analysis, as well as a sound grasp of financial systems and procedures.
In this role, you should manage funds in such a manner as to maximize return on investment while minimizing risk while also ensuring that an adequate control structure is in place over the transfer and investment of funds. Furthermore, you have to engage in financial analysis in areas such as forecasting, budgeting, engaging in cost reduction analysis, and reviewing operational performance.
· Quick Books
· Procurement Annual
· Donors’ Relations
· Audit based on international standards
· Proven experience as Financial Manager or similar position;
· Superior mathematical skills;
· Understanding of data privacy standards;
· Solid communication skills, both written and verbal;
· Deep understanding of business principles and practices;
· Superior attention to detail;
· Analytical skills;
· Critical thinking skills;
· Research Skills;
· Problem solving skills;
· Integrity, honesty;
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures;
· Make a procurement annual;
· Auditing based on international standards;
· Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions;
· Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement;
· Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company;
· Research and analyse financial reports and market trends;
· Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports;
· Present financial reports to board members, executives, and clients in formal meetings;
· Understand and adhere the financial regulations and legislation in Afghanistan.
· Maintain the financial health of the organization;
· Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans;
· Manage the preparation of the company’s budget;
· Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken;
· Maintain banking relationships;
· Guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used;
· Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
ü Bachelor’s in BBA / MBA preferred
BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics;
ü Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered (note job title on the subject line) immediately.
ü Must be willing to work in Central Kabul, Afghanistan.
ü Willingness and open availability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends, to meet the 24/7 operational needs.