|Date Posted:||Jun 20, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 5, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Assisting the finance manager in managing, processing, troubleshooting various accounts and transactions, cash collections, payable & receivable.
Duties & Responsibilities:
(Typical duties include the following, although specific duties vary by assignment or contract.)
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the finance director
- Help oversee and manage individual accounts
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices
- Review and adhere to department budgets
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients
- Report any troubling discoveries or suspicion of wrongdoing to the proper authorities
- Collect information for and prepare payroll payments for employees
- Assist the finance manager in creating financial reports on a regular basis
- Adhere to the company's financial policies and procedures
- Answer questions and provide assistance to customers, and management as needed
- Attend finance department and company-wide meetings, sometimes assisting with financial reporting to managers and seniors.
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions.
Associate's or bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field, excellent mathematical skills, understanding of data privacy standards, integrity, honesty, customer-service skills, solid communication skills, both written and verbal, familiarity with business principles and practices, superior attention to detail organizational skills, planning, problem-solving, computer skills, particularly with spreadsheets and calculation software.