|Date Posted:||Jun 24, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 15, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About AACS Consulting:
AACS Consulting is a management solutions and professional services firm providing various clients services of global standards in local settings. Innovative approach, technical know-how and a focus on results define the work done at AACS Consulting where a capable team of national and international experts passionately design effective solutions to various international trade and development challenges. For nearly a decade, AACS Consulting has delivered services to a wide range of government, United Nations, international development, and business institutions. These services have been offered in areas of Research and Survey, Monitoring and Evaluation, Business Development, and Audit and Tax Advisory.
Position: Finance Officer
Job Locations: Kabul
Employment Type: Full-Time
Salary: As per company salary scale
Vacancy No: AACS-VA-94
No. of Jobs: One
Years of Experience: 3-5 Years
Contract Duration: 1 year with possibly of extension
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Announcement Date: June 24, 2020
Closing Date: July 15, 2020
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Prepare accurate, timely financial statements in accordance with our established schedule and with input from the rest of the accounting department.
· Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance.
· Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and other issues that should be brought to the Senior Management attention.
· Review all inter-company transactions and generate invoices as necessary.
· Reconcile balance sheet accounts.
· Delegate financial responsibilities to accounting team.
· Conduct regular ledger maintenance.
· Create a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) manual for accounting policy and regulations, and roll out reconciliation procedures.
· Monitor and maintain a new audit system by implementing new policies and procedures in the finance department.
· Guide junior accountants and other finance department staff by answering questions and coordinating information.
· Focus on tax compliance, on a monthly, quarterly and annual tax return filling as per Afghanistan income tax law.
· Play a vital part in the company's financial management which includes all account reconciliations and reporting to necessary parties.
· Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
· Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
· Secures financial information by completing data backups.
· Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
· preparation of monthly management report and accompanying schedules, worksheets and narratives, including “Budget vs. Actual” variance reports. Assist in providing follow-up and documentation of significant variances.
· Conform with and abide by all regulatory guidance and internal policies & procedures.
· Ensures that all bank accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis.
· Focus on the cash management system and doing the cash count on a daily/Weekly basis.
If you are seeking to work as a finance officer, here are common requirements, including skills, knowledge, and qualifications you will need to possess to access the role with most companies:
§ Good communication skills on all fronts, as well as excellent interpersonal skills so as to ensure free flow of company financial process
§ Ability to work as part of a team
§ Good analytical skills and ability to prioritize in the face of multiple tasks
§ Excellent time management skills so as to ensure efficiency in service delivery at all times
§ Ability to be proactive when dealing with all types of financial matters
§ Knowledge of using QuickBooks accounting software and Ms. Office
§ A degree in Business Administration or Accounting is must
§ 3-5 years of relevant experience in a similar role
§ Any other professional certification will be of added advantage
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV/Resume immediately in PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org till July 15, 2020.
- Please mention position and vacancy number in the subject line of your email (Finance Officer -AACS-VA-94), otherwise your application may not be considered.
- Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis as applications are received.