|Date Posted:||Jul 15, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Aug 15, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Insaf Fahim Trading Co LTD :
Insaf Fahim Trading co, LTD established in 1995 abroad of Afghanistan as a professional furniture supplier. In 2002 started activity in Afghanistan. After over 16 years of hard working IFF is a well-qualified company in Afghanistan furniture market. IFF has an excellent network that completely addresses the needs of today’s clientele and logistical demands.
Finance Officer Duties and responsibilities of the job
Reporting to Finance Manager and supporting the finance and accounting teams.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Assisting in the preparation of budgets
· Managing records and receipts
· Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions
· Preparing balance sheets
· Processing invoices
· Providing customer service to clients
· Resolve financial disputes raised by the customer service and sales teams
· Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
· Supporting the Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required
- At least Diploma/Bachelor in Finance or Economics/Business Administration and or related field.
- At least 5 Years experience in Finance.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, extensive knowledge of a complete package of MS Office.
- Excellent English/Pashto/Dari skills in writing, reading, and speaking are must.
- Daily data entry to accounting system based on standard accounting rules.
- Organize and maintain electronic and paper base used in Company financial management including and QuickBooks.
- Strong Communication & interpersonal skills
- Flexibility in working hours, Ability to work under pressure
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Applicants should submit their resume and a full cover letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org / (CC) email@example.com
Applicants are required to put Finance Officer (IFF-2020-07) in the subject line of their emails.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.