|Date Posted:||Apr 15, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Apr 22, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||false|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Elite Procurement and Logistic Company is inviting applicants from qualified and suitable candidates for the position of Finance Officer to submit their resumes and clearly explain their suitability by addressing key competency for the position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The incumbent will work under the supervision of the Elite Chief Finance Office.
The major responsibilities are as follows:
1. Implementing and maintaining of overall finance policies and procedures of the Elite P and L.
2. Prepare financial reports, determine records for management planning.
3. Implement and document record keeping and accounting system making use of current computer technology.
4. To maintain already established computerized accounting system.
5. Oversee payments are properly recorded, verified and financial invoices are correct documented.
6. Establish table of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts through Quick Book software.
7. Provide timely and accurate financial information to the management of Elite P and L.
8. Assist to develop annual budget and regular comprising.
9. Knowledge of GAAP and banking system.
10. Knowledge of Ministry of Finance Rules and Regulation and Tax Law.
11. Provide an Internal Auditor skill as well as to assist External Auditor.
12. Cash flow management of the office.
13. To perform any other tasks as required by the management.
14. As part of the Finance Team take an active role in reviewing finance/accounting strategy, plans and achievements regularly, and propose relevant modifications of the strategy.
15. Other duties as assigned.
1. B.Com / BBA or equivalent from a recognized university.
2. At least 3 years working experience preferably with international NGOs or UN in the related field.
3. Excellent English and local languages skills.
4. Skilled in computers, preferably Ms Office.
5. Knowledge of Quick Book Software.
6. Female applicants will be encouraged.