|Date Posted:||Apr 25, 2017|
|Reference:||MoMP/ Finance Officer|
|Closing Date:||May 8, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyNone|
|Years of Experience:||4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP):
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment. It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
Under the Direct Supervision of Projects Finance Coordinator, Finance Officer is responsible for the functions related to the financial operations of the Project, Including preparing all financial documents of project during the week, preparing of voucher for administration expenditure for PSU Project, process and solving the problems of staff salaries in New Kabul Bank and preparing monthly expenses report and to submit to PSU Projects Finance Coordinator.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Develop an action plan based on the job description.
2. Preparing of all payments and allotments and ensure to process on time in the treasury department and budget department of Ministry of Finance.
3. To ensure all the payments after administrative Procedures sent and process to the Treasure department of Ministry of Finance.
4. Preparing of voucher for administration expenditure for PSU Project.
5. Process and solving the problems of staff salaries in Da Afghanistan bank and New Kabul Bank.
6. Preparing all financial documents of project during the week.
7. To Ensure all incoming and outgoing official letters are recorded and filed on daily bases.
8. Maintain proper filling system both hard and soft copies.
9. Preparing monthly expenses report and to submit to PSU Finance Manager.
10. Preparing of staff account numbers for the salary process and submit to the treasury department of Ministry of Finance.
11. Preparing Regional Points of PSU Project staff and process of that in budget department and treasury department of Ministry of Finance.
12. Preparing account number of PSU Project staff salary for process and submit to the treasury department Ministry of Finance and to New Kabul Bank.
13. Reconciliation of all case payments after every financial quarter.
14. Any other task assigned by the senior management according to laws and regulation.
Prospective Finance Officer should have bachelor degree in (Finance and Accounting) with 4 years’ experience in related field.
Past work experience with the donors or donor funded projects in the context of Government Line Ministries.
Understanding and knowledge of donor funded projects and governmental such as Developmental Projects.
The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
- Ability to prepare various operational plan of the organization or project.
- Having specific skills in the related field.
- accounting and bookkeeping skills
- operational and problem solving skills
- effective verbal and listening communications skills
- effective written communications skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Computer Skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, --spreadsheet and word processing programs at a highly proficient level