|Date Posted:||Nov 23, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Dec 14, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Duties & Responsibilities:
Working in a team, the core job of the financial analyst is to conduct a general financial analysis of the finance reports obtained from various sources such as suppliers, regional offices, HQ operational expenses and so on. Specific duties include:
1. Assisting in preparing the Trial Balance, General Ledger and posting to the financial statements.
2. Preparing monthly actual cash flow statements.
3. Assisting in forecasting income streams and estimating expenditure.
4. Assisting in the preparation of cash flow projections for projects.
5. Assisting in processing of all payables and receivables in a timely manner; improving Net Working Capital
6. Assisting in processing tax obligations of RRCC including BRT payments
7. Following up with projects and departments to ensure that invoices are issued in a timely manner.
8. Conducting internal audit; analyzing and processing the regional financial reports for proper filing and clearances both on-site and off-site.
9. Monitoring the budget against actual and preparing variance reports.
10. Coordinating with different department managers on monthly actual events and forecasts.
11. Any other tasks requested by the manager
Seeking business minded individuals with solid financial, analytical and business problem solving skills. A proven record of leadership and strong communications is also required. Backgrounds in finance/accounting, supply chain/operations and other related business or technical disciplines are preferred.
Requirements: 2+ years of corporate finance experience. Experience performing financial modeling and analysis, and demonstrated proficiency in database management and spreadsheet applications. Knowledge of budgeting and forecasting techniques as well as proficiency with financial statement analysis and projection. Knowledge of overall business strategy and operations including business processes, revenue and cost components and drivers of these measures, customer behavior, profitability and return on investment modeling. Knowledge and experience in project management. Strong attention to detail and strong analytical ability required. Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Willingness to travel to the regions upon demand. Excellent English Language skills is required.
Bachelorâ€™s in Business Administration or Finance and Accounting from a recognized Educational Institution. Candidates with MBA or MA in Finance, Economics or Business Administration or candidates with ACCA or relevant accounting certification is preferred