|Date Posted:||Mar 28, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Apr 14, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Fazilat Consulting Group:
Fazilat Consulting Group is one of the leading consultancy firms operating in Afghanistan since 2006. The company works in the areas of Human Resources, Business Development, Training and Capacity Development, Research and Survey, Event Management solutions.
Fazilat Consulting seeks a Financial and Administrative Officer (FAO) to provide technical coordination and guidance for the budgetary, financial and administrative functions of the organization and its program, Tajiran-e Jawan (TJ). The FAO will coordinate operational and financial logistics, office management and liaise administrative matters.
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
(1) Creating systems and procedures for, and managing the following:
d. Salary dispersal.
(2) Comprehensive financial planning and oversight, including (but not limited to):
a. Monitoring all project expenses.
b. Collecting and accounting for all project receipts.
c. Determining future expense needs, in consultation with the Director.
(3) Maintaining total vigilance over any expenses and total dedication to preventing and eradicating corruption or abuse of power.
(4) Office Administration:
a. Logistical organization of office activities, including day-to-day operation of office space
b. Provide administrative supervision related to building and office maintenance
c. Assist with the procurement of equipment, furniture, supplies, etc., and the arrangement of travel and vehicle and security as needed
d. Create and maintaining positive relations with neighbors and community.
(5) Fulfilling organizational and logistical needs of Tajiran-e-Jawan program, including:
a. Data-entry and other office tasks.
b. Acquiring, transmitting, and submitting official materials.
c. Delivering invitations, reports, statements, documents, and press releases.
d. Providing quality control to budget and financial management activities of TJ.
(6) Maintaining availability by mobile phone for informational, logistical, and emergency contact.
Bachelorâ€™s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics. Professional training in financial management and accounting; preferably advanced degree.
Relevant Expertise and core competencies:
- Ability to execute the responsibilities mentioned above.
- At least 5 years experience in financial management and accounting, and professional administration.
- Knowledgeable in financial and budget management.
- Good communication skills; fluency in Dari and English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and basic accounting programs.
- Resourcefulness in continuously seeking new solutions to problems.