|Date Posted:||Jun 21, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Jun 29, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Private Sector Dev|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About RANA Technologies:
RANA Technologies is the leading Internet Service Provider (ISP) & Information & Communications (ICT) Enterprise in Afghanistan, with its Corporate Office in Kabul. RANA Technologies is 100% Afghan owned, and is the only company in Afghanistan to have a Woman as a member of our Board of Directors. RANA Technologies nation-wide network and operations are managed by a team of over 250 experienced, trained and qualified International experts and Afghans. During the previous 10 years, RANA Technologies has successfully developed and demonstrated strong project conceptualization, planning, end-to-end project management, 100% Quality Assurance and 100% Customer Satisfaction in Afghanistan.
Under direction of Executive Vice President of the Foundation and development/ fund-raising efforts. Responsible to enquiries from the community, and/or external agencies and supervises administrative services professional, and technical/support staff.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Manage the overall foundation affairs, goals and objectives for the philanthropic activities and in the promotion of ICT, Agriculture, Sports, Education, Volunteerism and fight against illiteracy in Afghanistan
2. Identify and build working relationships with Donors and volunteer groups in Kabul and other cities.
3. Develops and oversees the implementation of short-range, long-range and strategic planning and related performance measurements and tracking processes for the Ghafoor Foundation in collaboration with the Foundation board, relevant committees, staff, and others as needed.
4. Develops, recommends and administers policies, procedures and processes in support of foundation goals and operations, in accordance with relevant legal parameters, and implements and monitors compliance with approved policies, procedures and processes.
5. Support the Foundation board and designated Board committee operations, develops agendas, related documentation and minutes for meetings.
6. Participates in/on a variety of meetings, committees, taskforces and /or other related groups to communicated information regarding the foundation and tis initiatives.
7. Positions this job classification may perform all or some of the responsibilities above and all positions perform other related duties as assigned.
8. Direct the implementation fundraising for Ghafoor Foundation in coordination with the Ghafoor Foundation board of Directors as well as the governing board and community.
9. Managers campaign and solicitation strategy for the foundation board, committees and development
10. Develops and oversees multiple fundraising initiatives to meet annual revenue goals
11. Responsible for identification, solicitation and stewardship of individual major donors to the Ghafoor Foundation
12. Directs the operations of the Ghafoor Foundation to advance the Foundation’s goals, in coordination with the Ghafoor Foundation Board of Directors, as well as the governing board and community.
13. Develops and monitors the foundation’s budget and financial plans, authorizes and approves Foundation expenditures, manages the annual external audit process, works with Foundation Board and investment manager to ensure the most advantageous investment plan.
14. Oversee the Foundation’s grant programs, and assures that these further the Foundation mission and strategic goals
15. Perform any other duties advised by the Ghafoor foundation Board of Directors.
16. Manage and coordination with the chairman, EVP,VPO and VPO GH operations that support fundraising, such as database management, prospect research and management, donor acknowledgement and communication, and establishment and management of fund agreements
1. Foundation Manager requires a bachelor’s degree and a Certified public accountant (CPA) certificate or a Master’s degree in business Administration, nonprofit management or related field. Relevant experience may substitute for degree requirement on a year for year basis. Five years of non- profit/ foundation leadership/management or related experience, including board operations, financial management, grant-making, donor relations, and strategic planning is required
2. Monitor and analyze philanthropic and other corporate and foundation activates and partnership trends
3. Two years processional level fundraising experience, preferably at the director level
4. Experience foundation board development, annual giving, foundation and corporate relations.
5. Personal solicitation of major gifts, capital campaign planning and implementation
6. Volunteer training
7. Must be an Afghan National
8. Strong communication Skill
9. Fluency in Dari, English and Pashtu languages
10. Willing to travel
11. Should have corporate level proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Power Point an official emailing.
12. Should have presentable, courteous and pleasant personality
13. Public relations, Public Speech and report/Proposal writing skills.
14. Should be hard working, Sincere, Honest, Dedicated, and Self achiever.
Leadership and management principles
Fundraising, marketing and research strategies and techniques
Nonprofit and foundation operations
Policy and procedure development and administration principles and practices
Supervising subordinate staff;
Effective leading or managing a nonprofit organization and/or foundation operations
Preparing and administering budgets;
Developing and analyzing policies and procedures
Speaking in public, presenting information, group facilitation, influencing and negotiating