|Date Posted:||Aug 25, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Sep 25, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
The incumbent of the position will be responsible for maintaining data entry, lead and controlling fuel filler team and coordinate with Kabul and Region operation staff.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Assist the Fuel Unit in the management of the supply of fuel to the related sites and departments, including the administration of outsourced contracts for petroleum, oils and lubricants.
· Assist in developing, implementing and updating the Fuel plan; Monitor fuel stock holding reports for all locations;
· Project product requirements and arrange for routine supply and distribution of fuel
· Provide assistance in reviewing requests and authorise issues of bulk fuel to contingents and other users;
· Ensure that internal control systems are functioning to the highest standard including accurate and complete accounting;
· Report and maintain all electronic/hardcopy records to ensure proper audit trail;
· Monitor and analyse contract performance to ensure compliance with contract terms, schedules and cost objectives;
· Monitor fuel usage for vehicles, generators, individual users and contingents and analyze any major anomalies or patterns of inconsistent fuel consumption;
· Ensure that routine quality control and quality assurance procedures and fuel equipment maintenance checks are carried out;
· Maintain an effective reporting and documentation process within the department.
· Perform other related work as required.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
1. University Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or any other relevant fields.
2. Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with some organization.
3. Excellent communication skills in written and oral in Dari, English or Pashtu.
Good computer skills in Ms. Office packages.
1. Deal with high demands, workload and emergencies.
2. Willing to do the work under pressure and prolonged time.
3. Excellent analytical skills.
Good reporting and effective presentation skills.