|Date Posted:||Nov 18, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Dec 18, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
The incumbent of the position will be responsible for maintaining data entry, lead and controlling fuel filler team and coordinate with Kabul and Region operation staff.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist the Fuel Unit in the management of the supply of fuel to the related sites and departments, including the administration of outsourced contracts for petroleum, oils and lubricants.
- Assist in developing, implementing and updating the Fuel plan; Monitor fuel stock holding reports for all locations;
- Project product requirements and arrange for routine supply and distribution of fuel
- Provide assistance in reviewing requests and authorise issues of bulk fuel to contingents and other users;
- Ensure that internal control systems are functioning to the highest standard including accurate and complete accounting;
- Report and maintain all electronic/hardcopy records to ensure proper audit trail;
- Monitor and analyse contract performance to ensure compliance with contract terms, schedules and cost objectives;
- Monitor fuel usage for vehicles, generators, individual users and contingents and analyze any major anomalies or patterns of inconsistent fuel consumption;
- Ensure that routine quality control and quality assurance procedures and fuel equipment maintenance checks are carried out;
- Maintain an effective reporting and documentation process within the department.
- Perform other related work as required.
- University Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or any other relevant fields.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with some organization.
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral in Dari, English or Pashtu.
- Good computer skills in Ms. Office packages.
- Strong and proven integrity, time management; work prioritization skills,
- Work under pressure and handle numerous tasks simultaneously in timely manner.
- Understanding of AWCC procedures, rules and regulations an asset.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Deal with high demands, workload and emergencies.
- Willing to do the work under pressure and prolonged time.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good reporting and effective presentation skills.