|Date Posted:||Sep 13, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Sep 25, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data, and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
Fuel filler is responsible for checking fuel quality and quantity and should be able to receive and deliver fuel to all GSM sites; he should be able to do above mention tasks in technical and skilled manner and takes care of standard safety system.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee and perform daily work schedule which is planned by his supervisor.
- Skill in Fuel refilling
- Ability to follow safety standards in working with diesel refuelling of generators
- Be able to know the quality of fuel.
- Be able to deliver fuel by fuel truck to all sites in any area which sites are located.
- Should be able to fill out the forms and reports formats and report to his supervisor.
- Be able to report Daily fuel receiving report, Daily fuel delivering report, Weekly fuel receiving report, Monthly fuel receiving report to his supervisor properly.
- Be able to travel on the job site in any area which our sites are located.
- Work on shifts according to a shift schedule if required.
Perform other related duties as required on job field.
Must have good work habits and able to work with other staff members as part of a team.
- Be able to work and complete his assignment as per his supervisor instruction.
- Be able to estimate of necessary fuel as per required plan and following the plan on time and reporting.
- After completing the job should report to supervisor or responsible person of department and specified the work done by him and if any issue.
- Be able to complete his assigned task in instructed period.-
High school graduate and 3 to 5 years experience in the related field.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Balkh
The interested candidates should submit their resume with recent photos by email to:
Kindly mention the position number (AWCC/HR/21/VA/154) in the subject line of your e-mail. Otherwise, your application will not be acceptable.
AWCC regrettably cannot respond to individual queries concerning jobs or on the status of individual applications due to the high numbers of applicants. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date, please assume that your application has not succeeded.