|Date Posted:||Oct 29, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Nov 15, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Functional Area:||IT - Software,Management,Information Technology,Database Developing|
|Salary Range:||1500 - 2000 USD monthlyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
We are looking for a full stack developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be leading a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a full stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Successful candidates will have a minimum of three years’ recent experience with all of the skills listed below.
Requires travel to provinces:
· Ideally, familiarity with CSS preprocessors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries (Sass, Less, and webpack)
· Proficiency with Git or another version control system as required.
· Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
· Appreciation for clean and well documented code
· Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions
· Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Designing and developing APIs.
. Leading/Training Junior Developers
· Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
· Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
· Write technical documentation
· Developing front end website architecture.
· Designing user interactions on web pages.
· Developing back end website applications.
· Creating servers and databases for functionality.
· Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
· Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
· Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul, Herat
· Strong organizational and project management skills.
· Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
· Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
· Excellent verbal communication and teamwork skills.
· Good problem-solving skills.
· Great attention to detail
· Organizational skills
· An analytical mind
Please send your CV along with a cover letter electronically to following e-mail.
* Subject line must be: (Full Stack Developer – POM-020) otherwise your application will NOT be considered.
* Please note that application received after the closing date will not be considered.
* Only shortlisted candidates whose application responds to the above criteria will be contacted for the interview.
* Due to Urgency of the position, CVs will be reviewed/shortlisted upon receiving.