|Date Posted:||Apr 23, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Apr 24, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyNone|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Afghan Bureau Collaboration Office (ABCO):
Professionals shall have, as listed below, adequate academic qualification, experience, skill and linguistic ability to formulate the curriculum, prepare hand-outs, deliver lectures, guide during the practical sessions, lead discussions and explain at out-door sites. ABCO Training Administrator shall be present throughout the contract period to coordinate the training activities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Prepare gender sensitization training modules and contract management module based upon RAIP experiences.
2. Conduct trainings.
1. Master's degree in social science or equivalent in related field of women empowerment.
2. 5 years of work experiences with one year in teaching/training community mobilization and related to women empowerment.
3. A Bachelor's degree in combination with additional 2 years of relevant experience may be accepted.
1. Excellent comand of Dari; excellent communication in English
2. MS office package.