|Date Posted:||May 19, 2010|
|Closing Date:||May 22, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||80000 - 320000 USD undefinedUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
We are presently recruiting for a male local consultant to assist with the final evaluation of MINISTRY OF WOMENâ€™S AFFAIRS INITIATIVE TO STRENGTHEN POLICY AND ADVOCACY PROGRAM dealing with Gender issues and capacity building, the objective of which is to evaluate the projectâ€™s performance, effectiveness and successes based on expected outcomes and results as designed under specific program components.
To identify components and/or functions of the program that shall need to continue and shall require USAID support. An analysis of future sustainability for such components and/or functions is also required.
The outcomes of the evaluation will be used in decision making for planning and designing new initiatives for USAIDâ€™s future support to MoWA.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To assist the team while developing evaluation questions guiding the assessment process;
2. To conduct and arrange interviews and meetings with focus groups, variety of stakeholders, governmental entities other NGOâ€™s;
3. Assist with translation and interpretation as required by the team;
4. Assist and perform administrative tasks as required by the team..
1. A bachelor degree in education and/or woman related issues or equivalent.
2. At least three years experience in development projects.
3. Very good English speaking, reading and writing; local languages.
4. Knowledge of Afghan education system.
5. Enough experience working with international organizations.