|Date Posted:||Feb 7, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Feb 17, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
To Plan, Implement, Monitor, Evaluate and Report the ongoing GG activities to the required authorities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
B. Fund Raising and Fund Management
1. To plan different ways for the raising of funds for the GG and subsequent implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the planned activities.
2. To ensure that the funds of the Board are being utilized properly and there is no any misuse of the funds.
C. Working out of the potential areas of operation for the extension of activities of the Board
1. To work out the potential areas of operation for the extension of the activities of the board.
2. To plan, implement, monitor and evaluate the feasibility of potential areas of operation for the extension of the board activities.
D. Ambassador of the Board
1. To attend different meetings with the different levels of management whether internal or external as representative/ambassador of the GG
E. Overview of the Financial Matters
1. To ensure that all the financial matters/activities are being carried out properly in accordance with the International Accounting Standards and the management policies formulated for the purpose
2. To take necessary steps and suggest measures in order to overcome any irregularity if arrived in the course of accounting and management of financial records.
3. To ensure that the annual/BI-annual/quarterly budgets has been prepared properly and logically
4. To ensure that the budget policy has been implemented properly and there is no undue variation between the budgeted figures and the actual spending
F. Overview of the ongoing projects
1. To ensure that all the matters/activities of the ongoing projects are being carried out properly in accordance with the standards and are in compliance with the policies of the management formulated for the purpose
2. To take necessary steps and suggest measures in order to overcome any irregularity if arrived during the course of conduct of the activities of the ongoing projects
G. Ensure the roper Safeguard of GG Assets
1. To ensure that all the moveable/im-moveable assets of the GG are being used properly kept in safe custody of the board and used kept in accordance with the standards and in compliance with the policies of the GG formulated for the purpose.
2. To take necessary steps and suggest measures in order to overcome any irregularity if arrived during the course of proper use and keeping the assets in safe custody
H. Overview of proper implementation of the different systems
1. To ensure that all the systems designed for the proper conduct of the board activities are implemented and followed properly in accordance with the standards and are in compliance with the policies of the GG formulated for the purpose.
2. To take necessary steps and suggest measures in order to overcome any irregularity if arrived during the proper implementation of the different systems.
I. Administrative Role
1. To work as official Head of the GG.
2. To ensure efficient administration and discipline.
3. To ensure that the business/activities of the GG is being carried out properly within the Rules of Business and to carefully observe implementation of the instructions in different departments/offices.
4. To ensure that the Administrative rules has been implemented properly.
J. Personnel Management
1. To ensure that the Personnel Management department/section is working properly.
2. To ensure that the new posts/vacancies.
3. To distribute work of different departments amongst the officers, Branches and/or Section and also specify the channel of communication.
4. To review the delegation of power to various officers in different departments on periodical basis to ensure maximum delegation of authority for disposal of cases at the initial and middle stage with a reporting system to keep him fully informed.
K. Interaction with and facilitation of the External/External Authorities
1. To interact with the different internal/external authorities in order to justify the status of the board ongoing activities.
2. To facilitate the internal/external authorities in proper conduct of the duty assigned.
L. Properness/completeness of the cases and subsequent Tracking
1. To ensure that the cases submitted to the donors/clients or other business partners is complete in all respect.
2. To properly track the cases submitted for review.
M. Special jobs and assignments
1. To do any other job/assignments assign by the Director GG.
N. Reporting Structure:
1. Responsible to report Director GG about proper conduct of job contents.
Master in Business Administration, Public Administration, Social and Political Sciences and International Relation are equivalent to above.
Experienced personnel will be preferred.