|Date Posted:||Sep 30, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Oct 29, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
About Saleeqa Services Complex:
Saleeqa Services Complex is a modern, well-equipped facility providing a wide range of products and services and the facility accommodates a restaurant, car wash, carpet cleaning services, and hair salon with high-quality standards in a comfortable and pleasing environment.
Saleeqa Services Complex is looking for qualified, self-motivated, result-driven General Manager, to supervise, manage, lead a team of diverse administrative, technical personnel. General Manager to develop plan, policies and procedures and ensure the daily operation and activities being implemented smoothly in compliance with enforced policies and procedures.
Duties for the General Manager will include allocating budget resources, formulating policies, procedures and plans, coordinating business operation, monitoring and motivating staff, managing operational costs, engaging with clients and vendors, hiring and training employees, identifying business opportunities, and monitoring financial activities.
The candidate should possess entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing the business functions to assist our organization in maintaining relationships with clients, generating new business increasing staff productivity, improving service, ensuring sustainability, and meeting business objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Overall management of the entire departments, administration, logistic, procurement, HR, Finance, Contract, Maintenance, Sales and Marketing, Customer Services and Business Development Operation;
- Develop high quality policies, strategies and business plans;
- Assess existing organizational function and develop process to improve efficiency;
- Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities;
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives and accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections;
- Coordinates efforts by establishing sales, marketing, customer services field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff, ensure the marketing activities are being at satisfactory level and ensure contributing highly in revenue generation;
- Develop and manage administrative functions of the office;
- Monitor and improve operational function of the organization;
- Build and maintain senior-level strategic relationship with the stakeholders and clients, vendors;
- Manage all contractual issues and ensure organization policies and operations are in compliance with the contracts;
- Have management oversight over the company’s diverse business operations;
- Have management oversight over the company’s sales and marketing activities;
- Lead and manage teams and individual staff;
- Delegate work effectively to staff and manage performance;
- Implement effective performance appraisal to extract maximum benefit from organization’s staff;
- To delegate and follow up tasks with staff closely;
- Recruit, train and develop staff capacity;
- Enhance organization efficiency;
- Maintain relationship with clients and partners;
- Enhance the organization image;
- Monitor and control entire company assets and resources, making sure they are used properly in accordance to the rules and regulations of the organization;
- Allocate and manage monthly budgets;
- Overseeing daily business operations;
- Generating reports and presentations on the performance of the company;
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Meet overall organization growth objectives;
- A minimum of five years of experience in operation, business management, planning and financial oversight.
- A minimum of five years of experience in personnel management, including hiring, supervision, training, leading and management.
- A minimum of three years of experience working with a board of directors and committees.
- Proven skills in business and financial management.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a proactively diverse and inclusive organization.
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise a staff team.
- Effective problem - solving and mediation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
- Proficiency with office computer equipment and software.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced office setting.
- Proven ability to cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
All interested and qualified candidates should submit their CVs along with Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than (October 25, 2020), please mention Position title and Vacancy number clearly in the subject line of your email.
Female candidates are highly encourage to apply, Saleeqa Services Complex manage by qualified female professionals.
Applications are to be submitted in English and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Submissions after the deadline may not be considered.