|Date Posted:||May 14, 2017|
|Closing Date:||May 26, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
General Services Clerk FSN-06
Duties & Responsibilities:
Serves as primary point of contact for all customer inquiries regarding GSO, in general, and customer service in particular. Performing as many clerical and administrative duties as possible under the supervision of the GSO. Coordinating equipment service and repair for agencies subscribed to ICASS services.
Applicants must address required qualifications criteria listed below with specific information supporting each item. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
1. EDUCATION: Completion of secondary (High) school required.
2. EXPERIENCE: Two years of secretarial or administrative support experience required, at least one of which with UN, NGO or Western Embassy.
3. LANGUAGE: Level IV (Fluent) English and Dari languages are required. Incumbent must possess excellent translation skills from English into Dari and vice versa
4. SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Type 40 words per minute. Proficiency in operating word processing equipment and basic skills in Excel are required.
5. JOB KNOWLEDGE: Know how to set priorities and accomplish several tasks at the same time. Know how to search the internet and intranet. Know how to account for time and attendance. Know how to address every inquiry with politeness and graciousness.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Type 40 words per minute. Proficiency in operating word processing equipment and basic skills in Excel are required.