|Date Posted:||Jan 16, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Feb 5, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Rahmat Hospital:
Rahmat Hospital is registered at No.33537 as Rahmat Hospital and started its activities under the regulations of Ministry of Commerce and Ministry of Health of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan in 2016.
To work with Casualty Medical officer, outpatient department doctor, and OPD
Duties & Responsibilities:
· To attend Out Patients in OPD and In patients in wards/ICU/EMS
· To deliver standardizing treatment and care
· To perform major and minor general surgical procedures adhering to regulatory and ethical protocols.
· To follow established surgical techniques.
· To look after pre-operative and post-operative patients
· To be in charge of General Surgery Operating Room
· To coordinate with other consultants/ superspecialities for treating patients in collective
· To possess knowledge about emergency equipment’s
· To supervise the work of junior doctors
· To have strong communication skills
· To train the junior doctors and conduct training programs / CMEs
· To conduct periodic clinical audit
· To follow the hospital board regularities
· To follow medico legal regularities and medical ethics
· To provide health and wellness advice to patients.
Possess MD degree with at least 3 to 5 years’ experience