|Date Posted:||May 15, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jun 15, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 - 6 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Mechanic is responsible for preventive maintenance, trouble shooting, Breakdown of generators (Mainly diesel engines), he should be able to do above mention tasks in technical and skilled manner and also by taking care of standard safety system.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee and perform preventive and corrective maintenance of all generators as per daily work schedule which is planned by his supervisor.
- Need to involve diagnose, trouble shooting and repairing diesel generators.
- Should work with different size and types of DG’s (13.5 to 150KVA)
- Should be able to do maintenance of sites properly and fill out the form and report to his supervisor.
- Should be able to do preventive maintenance for all types of generators (Changing oil-change fuel filter- oil filter, Air-filter and check properly all of sensors and fuel quantity).
- Be able to travel on the job site.
- Work on shifts according to a shift schedule if required.
- Perform other related duties as required like site down repairing DG in the site (changing Parts
Job Location:Afghanistan, Faryab
- Have at least 5 years experience with Engines/Diesel Generators
- A sound understanding of Generator mechanical systems, Hydraulic systems.
- Sound knowledge about observing of Engine systems (how it works?)
- Able to work at Power Containers with generators systems and fuel pipes.
- Able to follow safety standards in working with Generators system and tools.
- Be familiar with changing parts, repairing engine on the site if necessary.
- Should be able to Read and Write in local languages.
- Familiarity with English language is an extra asset to have