|Date Posted:||Jun 30, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 13, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ministry of Public Health:
The Ministry of Public Health is committed to improve the quality of hospital services through the implementation of the Essential Package of Hospital Services (EPHS) the EPHS will complement the Basic Package of Health Services (BPHS) and establish an effective referral system. Currently MoPH has been implementing EPHS in four regional and eight provincial hospitals through Hospital Reform Project. For providing technical and management assistance to EPHS smooth implementation in Ghor PH and Zabul PH , Hospital Reform Project is looking for an experienced candidates as Hospital Admin/Finance Consultant
Support the selected respected under Essential Package of Hospital Services (EPHS) provincial Hospital to implement successfully the reform and establish effective and transparent financial management system to implement the Essential Package of Hospital Services (EPHS), build the capacity of Hospital Admin finance staff in financial and administration management, to contribute in the process of Hospital reform and improvement at the national level as well as development and implementation of standards.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· To introduce the financial system and procurement procedure of the EPHS Directorate to the nominated hospitals management staff
· To develop the financial management procedure and mechanism( accounting, record keeping, purchasing procedures, invoice and vouchers preparing budget follow up and reporting)
· Advice the hospitals director and Administrator on using proper budget accounts
· Develop the required rules and regulation to ensure a secure and transparent financial management sysrem.
· Supervise the financial management and procurement process, giving guidance support and feedback to hospital finance admin officer.
· build the Capacity of Administrator and finance staff of the Hospital in all aspects of financial management of the Provincial Hospital by conducting training session and on the job training
· Attend the Essential Package of Hospital Services Directorate at coordination meetings in the Central MOPH and provinces
· Develop a guide line on preparing of quality food for patients, kitchen cleanness wards cleanness, hospital security and ensure effective implementation.
· Develop guide line about using ambulances and other vehicles of hospitals and ensure effective implantation
· Assist the hospital director and Administrator about preparing of monthly and quarterly hospital financial report
· Consult the hospital Administrator on conducting regular weekly buying committee meeting and participate in such meetings
· Prepare Operation plan according to MoPH format for his/her entire activities
· Submit monthly,quarterly and annual report according to MoPH format as well as regular report after each hospital visit to the line manager
· follow and maintain close relation with MOF and (Mustofiat) about the finance issues at provincial level.
· Have ability to travel other under reform hospitals
· Graduate from the Faculty of Economics
· At least 5 years of working experience in the field of finance , accounting and administration with in Afghanistan finance system , NGOs, afghan international company and UN agencies ( for candidate has working experience in afghan finance system are preferred)
· Computer literate: working knowledge of MS office
· Good working knowledge of English written and spoken
· Having ability to transfer knowledge and experience
· Ability to work in long hours and critical situation
Output Indicators over to next 12 months:
· financial system and procurement procedure is explained to all relevant staff of hospital and they gained all necessary information
· four Quarterly, 12 monthly (financial and procurement) one Annual reports are prepared and submitted to the HRP
· in four quarterly coordination meeting of HRP actively participated
· Effective coordination and cooperation among the hospital staff established
· Regular weekly hospital management meetings have been organized and meeting minutes are available
· Effective follow-up on hospital administrative, financial and procurement problems has been done
Job Location:Afghanistan, Ghor
(I) Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail which corresponds if any of following 2 items is missing, your application will be considered as ineligible/incomplete.
1. In your emails please specify the title of the position as well as vacancy number for electronic submissions and please do the same in the hardcopy submissions.
2. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume (Please attached your recent photo and mention in your CV exact date/periods of your work experience, graduation Day, Month, and Year).
If you are shortlisted and invited for written test/interview you will be required to present the original, the following:
A. Education Documents: Your recent education degree/diploma
ÿ Copy of verified Baccalaureate (12 passed) degree by Ministry of Education
ÿ Copy of verified 14 or 15 passed degree by related Ministries
ÿ Copy of verified Bachelor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
ÿ Copy of verified Medical Doctor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
ÿ Copy of verified Master degree by Ministry of Higher Education
B. Copy of National Identity Card (Tazkira: Only the pages that show picture and Tazkira number, pages, place of issue and date of issue)
• Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail
• Hard copies will be sent to: HR Container, Second floor, at the Ministry of Public Health, Great Masoud Square Kabul Afghanistan.
• The Contact Person at Human Resources is: Mr. Ahmad Nawid Barekzai, HR Officer, MoPH-GD HR. Phone number: 0093- (0)-202312422
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to written test/interview and subsequent process. Please contact the person in charge (Mr. Ahmad Nawid Barekzai ) for confirmation.
• No CVs will be accepted after the closing date.
• Any persuade will be threat as disqualification.
• Candidate who applies for the same position in last six months and was unsuccessful (Obtained less than 60% marks), will not be short listed.
• Fraudulent documents and or fraudulent claims in CVs and or documents will result in disqualification at any stage of the recruitment process.
The test and interview will be taken from the following references.
بانک سوالات کمیسیون اصلاحات اداری
مطابق لایحه وظایف