|Date Posted:||Jul 16, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Aug 10, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Functional Area:||Engineering,Civil Engineering|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
Vacancy No: HR will provide the number
Duty Station: Kabul + regions
No of Posts 02
Announcing Date HR will provide
Closing Date HR will provide
Submission Email email@example.com
Reports to: NRD-Civil Manager
Here provide overall description of the position, its main objectives and responsibilities
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Design, document and maintain a Fiber Optic Network in ArcGIS and ArcMap and Pro plus AutoCAD.
• Generate GIS data sets and AutoCAD drawing based on direction from Engineering Manager
• Define project scopes and specifications in conjunction with the Engineering Manager at the outset of any new line of business
• Digitizing and collecting of spatial referenced data of fiber network for the company.
• Bring the project data from site ,Collecting, analyzing, manipulating, and showing Fiber network data.
• Making and preparing fiber network maps and graphs plus drawing and civil PRs.
• Copying data from GPS to Google earth application
• Participate in the field Data Collection for GIS (Geographic Information System).
• Organize and supervise GIS field missions.
• Respond to GIS Data information requests from manager.
• Coordinate and be responsible for all GIS/AutoCAD component of the Fiber Projects.
• Graduated from civil engineering or geodesy faculty and have enough knowledge of GIS
• Have Knowledge of engineering software’s (GIS and AutoCAD plus other required software like plugin and Map software)
• Ability to work with sketch up ,google earth ,3D,3D max or similar
• Ability to work in remote area and environment
• Supervising and inspection of OFC project while needed.
• fluent in English language, Dari and Pashto
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Kindly mention the position title in the subject line of your e-mail:
(GIS / AutoCAD Drafter/AWCC/REC/20/VA/041) Otherwise your application will not be acceptable. To be mentioned your resume should not exceed than One MB. AWCC regrettably cannot respond to individual queries in relation to job or on the status of individual applications due to high numbers of applicants. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.