|Date Posted:||Jul 10, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jul 31, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About AACS Consulting:
AACS Consulting is a leading professional services and management consulting firm founded in early 2009 and headquartered in Kabul, Afghanistan. A diverse team of national and international experts with combined experience of several decades, enables AACS Consulting to provide customized and quality professional services. These services are offered in areas Research and Survey, Monitoring and Evaluation, Business Development, Audit and Tax Advisory, and Inspection and Certifications.
For nearly a decade, AACS Consulting has helped a wide range of government, United Nations, international development, and business institutions maximize on opportunities and overcome business challenges in various areas and industries.
AACS Consulting is looking for an experienced Agronomist to work in Khush Tepa Irrigation Scheme and Power Generation (KTISPGS) Feasibility Study Project.
Requires travel to provinces:
The candidate should have at least a Bachelor degree and have at least 3 year’s relevant work experience in GIS related activities including Arc-GIS, topography surveys and canals structures mapping J
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Stablish and Manage over all GIS documents tools and templates.
· Support and manage GIS applications based on growing business demands.
· Plan and coordinate GIS activities to meet outlined goals.
· Perform data capture and analysis for GIS product.
· Support in designing and creating GIS database.
· Maintain GIS documentations for reference purposes.
· Assist in preparation of annual budget.
· Provide technical guidance to GIS user when needed.
· Assist technical team in system design and development.
· Assist with GIS data and mapping for the Engineering, and surveying departments while supporting both internal and external project teams.
· Assist with GIS mapping and data collection tasks.
· Assist with digital feature extraction from multiple data sources.
· Assist in the creation and updating of new and existing GIS maps and map layers and GPS data edition and representation using ArcGIS in support of field surveys.
· Responsible for developing mapping specification, and support documentation.
· Assist with GPS data collection and post-processing for high accuracy data specifications.
· Assist with GIS metadata creation.
· Assist with the design extensions and add-ins for GIS applications
· any other duties as assigned.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
At least a Bachelor degree
The GIS Specialist will report to the KTISPG TL and will closely working with Senior Technical GIS Specialist.