|Date Posted:||Feb 11, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Feb 17, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
To deal with the government of Afghanistan on any issues arising from EA.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Dealing about any issue from government and external authorities.
2. Updating the manager daily via written reports.
3. Arranging the Meetings between EA and Government.
4. Solving any emergency problems in Kabul air port, police, and any other authorities.
5. Dealing with Government out of working hours for any urgent cases with MOI, NDS, etc.
6. Following up the Hidden numbers procedure from CID department of MOI
7. Processing any legal issue from MOI, Kabul Police. Kabul Traffic and any ministries.
8. Attending meetings with NDS, MOI. Kabul Police, Municipality, Kabul Districts and any other Governmental departments from EA side with the governmental relations director.
9. Prepare all out going letter to Government departments between EA and Government.
University bachelor degree
At least 2 year experience in the relevant fields.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
â€¢ Spoken and written language skills in English, Pashto and Dari.
â€¢ Understanding of the laws governing Afghanistan.
â€¢ Understanding of the governmental as a whole, with its entire organizational chart.
â€¢ Lobbying with the governmental departments.
â€¢ Having senior key contacts within the government.
â€¢ Being able to travel to safe provinces of Afghanistan to solve governmental issues with governors and provincial municipalities/governmental departments..