|Date Posted:||Mar 15, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Mar 24, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Sayara Media and Communication is Afghanistanâ€™s leading communication agency dedicated to social marketing and public information for development. We specialize in a multi-level approach to public information and awareness campaigns.
Our teams are creative, independent and dynamic, consisting of international and national staff. Our growing client list includes UN agencies, USAID, NGOs and private development and consulting companies.
Join us for a chance to do what you do best, in an environment where what you do can make a difference.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Graphic Designer will:
- Lead the creative process; this includes developing concepts, ideas and project branding.
- Develop and produce print materials (leaflets, posters, stickers, brochures, billboards, etcâ€¦) to support Public Information Campaigns or Social Marketing Projects
Candidates must demonstrate the following qualification and experience:
- Excellent command of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign,
- Ability to work on both PC and Mac,
- Good knowledge of printing processes,
- Professional design experience (Freelance or in an Agency)
- Ability to be flexible in term of design style,
- Ability to work in a team,
- Good command of the English language (Working language);
- A previous experience in Afghanistan or in a post-conflict environment is a plus;
- Solid illustration skills would be a strong plus.