|Date Posted:||Aug 20, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Sep 20, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Graphic Designer,Research/Survey,Media|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Probation Period:||2 months|
ArtLords was established in 2014. It is a grassroots movement of artists and volunteers motivated by the desire to pave the way for social transformation and behavioral change through employing the soft power of art and culture as a non-intrusive approach.
What we do?
The group sees the potential and desire for change in young population of Afghanistan to address concerns and create solutions based on alternative ways of thinking. It is finding solution in the absolute center of the problem itself.
ArtLords realized the opportunity for converting the negative psychological impact of blast walls on the people of Kabul into a positive visual experience. By placing issues of concerning ordinary citizens on the blast walls, ArtLords has been enabled to create a space where social issues can be expressed in a visual manner and discussed in the street, where the open art workshops take place. ArtLords provide a platform for dialogue among ordinary people on the streets of Kabul. It is giving a visual voice to the voiceless, which is the motivated dynamic behind the very existence of the movement.
A creative mind to work in a friendly and artistic environment.
Requires travel to provinces:
Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision, Handles Rejection
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Plans concept by studying information and materials.
· Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
· Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
· Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
· Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
· Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Does not matter, creativity and kindness is important.