|Date Posted:||Jan 23, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jan 28, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Graphic Designer|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 3 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
elTaazh is a public relations and strategic communication consulting company that helps you relate with your audience through delivery of projects and activities that hit the target and maximize your influence. elTaazh PR strategy will help you remain relevant, transparent and engaged with the public. elTaazh delivers on strategic communication, PR, corporate reputation, publications, social and traditional media and so on. We create communication strategies, engage with networks, launch events, and foster relations-- see full range of our Services. We are headquartered in Afghanistan, perfectly based at the crossroads that connects the world with the emerging markets of South and Central Asia. Our network of partner organizations and institutions span across five continents, we have strong relations with networks in many different vertical sectors, such as media, mining, ICT (telecom/ IT), services, hospitality, agriculture, education, security, water, renewables (solar, wind, biogas), construction, government, and politics.
elTaazh is seeking a Graphic Designer to use computers or hand tools to create posters, websites, logos, brochures, magazines, and many other materials to communicate ideas and information visually. The resource is expected to interpret the brand and marketing needs of clients and convey a certain message to consumers. A graphic designer who can operate using software to create visuals that will captivate or inspire a target audience.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Produce visual communications, including art and layouts of text for reproduction as well as image designs for corporate identity programs, exhibitions, and advertising.
- Prepare comprehensive layouts of the design using techniques such as photography, illustration and computer-generated imagery.
- Prepare designs for print or digital publication and signage.
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for any graphics design project-- to include but not limited to the followings: interface design, visual identity (logos, letterhead, business cards), marketing materials (brochures, flyers, postcards, posters), magazines and catalogs, product packaging, presentations, T-shirts, reports, corporate Profiles, illustrations, and graphics for video deliverables.
- Design, create and deliver elegant, enticing graphics.
- Work on art and creativity according to project scope and objectives.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc for social media.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create graphics.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines, and design standards.
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Proficient in design software such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop
- Creative and imaginative
- A good understanding of colors and patterns
- Strong knowledge of and skills in social media platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Youtube, and etc.
- Proficiency in supporting software such as QuarkXpress, InDesign (preferred), Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Freehand and Adobe Premiere, Adobe graphical tools, graphic manipulation and creation, and strong knowledge of web authoring tools.
- Formal training/certification in the use of Adobe’s Creative suite of programs or similar.
- Other software tools such as Dreamweaver, HTML, CorelDraw or AutoCAD preferred
- Creative, adaptable to trends and conceptualize original ideas.
- Good communication skills to accurately convey your concepts to clients and team members.
- Calm, professional demeanor, ability to work independently as well as in groups
- Degree in arts, graphic design or relevant field preferred