|Date Posted:||Jun 3, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 3, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Graphic Designer|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||3 year(s)|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghanpharma Company:
Afghanpharma Company registered at No.3226 as a limited company started its activities under the regulations of Ministry of Commerce and Ministry of Health of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan in 1996.
We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including product packaging/artwork, corporate identity (CI), social media graphics, website and other illustrative materials.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Designing of product literatures, flyers, labels, leaflets, branding, advertisement, posters, charts, marketing collateral, trade shows, showcases, banner, flexes and other display materials.
· Designing social media graphics.
· Designing websites and presentations.
· Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations and company logos.
· Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size.
· Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type and type.
· 5+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency.
· Extensive experience with Adobe Graphic Suit CS5 or CS6 (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects) and CorelDraw.
· Demonstrate graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
· Ability to develop and present creative ideas
· Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or Visual Arts