|Date Posted:||Jun 2, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jun 16, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||6 month(s)|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan:
Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan (CRDSA) is a non-governmental and non-political humanitarian organization working in sectors of Sustainable Livelihood, Human Rights Promotion, Civil Society Strengthening, Returnees/IDPs Protection and Re-Integration in Afghanistan. CRDSA was established in 2002 and presently is operating in Herat, Farah,Ghor , Nimroz and Badghis provinces
Responsible for patrolling the premises of residences or buildings to detect suspicious activity, assist tenants, and ensure the safety of occupants.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Protect property and lives by patrolling the area.
- Monitor entrance of property through surveillance.
- Identify visitors and ask for appropriate documents.
- Guard against theft and maintain security.
- Stop suspicious people and ask for identification.
- Call for aid if necessary.
- Report rule infractions and violations.
- Prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
- Regulate and monitor building systems.
- Inspect windows and doors to ensure locks are in place and working.
- Ensures the bathrooms are always equipped with toilet roll, soap and a hand towel
- Carries out daily cleaning of the office (all rooms/departments, bathrooms, kitchen, conference room, halls, stairs, etc.).
- Cook food in accordance to the menu.
- Washing basins, mirrors, commodes, lavatory, tubs, and showers
- Washing of floors and terraces
- Emptying trash containers on daily basis
- Able to work long hours, weekends, and public holidays on a routine basis.
- Minimum of 3 year of working in international/national NGOs in similar position
- Must be physically in good health condition
- Must be able to read and write Farsi (basic knowledge of English language is an advantage)