|Date Posted:||May 13, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 21, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||2 months|
About Afghan Winner Logistic Services (AWLS):
Established in 2010 AFGHAN WINNER Logistic & Supply Services (AWLS) is a 100% Afghan owned company registered with Afghanistan Investment Support Agency, offering a wide range of 3PL/4PL Logistic and Supply Services to a variety of clients in Public and Private Sectors, International Aid Agencies, None-Governmental Organizations and Coalition Forces.
We strive to provide prompt, personalized and reliable services to our clients, in collaboration with sister companies and our network of local, regional and international partners. Our broad experience and know-how of the local as well as international markets enable us to offer the best alternatives and solutions to our clients.
AWLS specialized logistic and supply services range from Transportation, International Freight Forwarding, Custom Clearance, Cargo Handling, Distribution and Warehousing to the supply of Electronic Equipments, Computers, Communication Systems, Petroleum Products, Construction Materials, Office Supplies and Vehicles and Machineries. AWLS operates at all entry points and airports in Afghanistan.
We are committed to continue to strive for excellence at all levels to ensure reliable, timely, efficient and cost-effective logistic and supply services to our valued clients in all major sectors in Afghanistan. Of course, we take pride in our reputation as a reliable supplier in the market by the virtue of providing professional services to our clients and our high client retention rate speak volumes of our achievements.
The Afghan Winner Logistic Services (AWLS) Office in Kabul invites qualified candidates to apply for the following vacancy in Herat Province:
Requires travel to provinces:
· Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to analyse diverse and complex information from a wide range of sources to make analytical statements to inform decision-making.
· Good report writing skills.
· Capacity to work in an emergency context under stressful conditions and strict deadlines.
· Good communication and networking skills, including the ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams as well as establishing and maintaining close working relationships with a variety of implementing partners and counterparts at different levels.
· Good computer skills, including experience with various software applications.
· Flexible to travel anywhere in the region based on need
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Ensure the tasks and responsibilities of all ancillary staff assigned at the staff accommodation are properly undertaken.
2. Responsible for all day to day administration issue related to the staff accommodation management.
3. Supervise the ancillary staff in UNICEF guest house and to train them on hygiene best practice.
4. Ensure that all required cleaning, washing, sweeping, dusting and polishing are preformed on daily basis
5. Prepared a weekly status report of the office staff accommodation highlighting areas requiring improvement, maintenance or renovation
6. Monitor the distribution and usage of supplies to UNICEF staff accommodation and request for replenishment on timely basis
7. Maintain supplies stock records at the staff accommodation and produce monthly reports in cooperation with the Admin Assistant
8. Prepare a quarterly evaluation for the cleaners and cook in UNICEF staff accommodation to be shared with the Operations Managers.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Herat
Qualification and Work Experience:
. University degree (Bachelor or Diploma) in Business Administration, Business Communication, or a field related to the scope of work. Master degree is preferred.
· At least Five years of progressively responsible relevant work experience in Administrative & project/program management, monitoring and reporting. Experience in collecting and compiling quantitative and qualitative data is an asset.
· Experience working in a humanitarian context is an asset.
· Experience working with UN or NGO programs/projects is an asset.
· Three years of relevant experience for master degree holders in Administration
· Experience working at zonal/provincial level is an asset