|Date Posted:||Jun 13, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jun 26, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Etisalat Afghanistan:
To coordinate with Facilities Manager for smooth operations of guest houses of the Company in areas of cleaning, security, food and general maintenance
Ensure smooth working, of the following areas of Company Guest Houses.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Ensure smooth working, of the following areas of Companyâ€™s Guest Houses.
2. Watchman ( Chawkidar)
a. Ensure availability of appropriate number of Watchman at all time.
b. Check and manage the duty roaster of guards
c. Ensure proper security guidelines are followed
a. Ensure proper and clean environment at rooms and public areas of Guest Houses.
b. Check and manage the duty roaster of maids and helpers at the Guest Houses.
c. Ensure all provisions and supplies are available on time for cleaning
a. Check and manage the duty rooster of cooks at the Guest Houses.
b. Ensure all provisions and supplies are available on time for food
5. Ensure proper level of fuel is available for running of Generators.
6. Check carpet in the guest house and vacuum if required.
7. Check guest house premises. Remove and dispose of any garbage and/or lessee materials.
8. Floors: All floors swept and mopped every day.
9. Walls, pathways and ceilings--keep all these properly dusted and remove any cobwebs, dirt or dust from them.
10. Window panes and glasses: Use appropriate measures at specified intervals to keep them clean and tidy.
11. Outer facade: Washing at appropriate interval to keep them clean and tidy.
12. General Appearance: the premises must be so maintained as to provide clean, tidy and wholesome environment to its inhabitants and visitors.
13. Special occasions: there may be times when event would be taking place, if so, any areas in use of the event participants must be cleaned, washed, dusted or vacuumed etc. or whatever is necessary or appropriate, immediately before and after the end of the event.
14. Chemicals: all cleaning chemicals or solvents or any other products or machines must be appropriate for such use and scale and staff trained in its use.
â€¢ â€¢ High School Diploma
â€¢ Have good communication and understanding skills
â€¢ Able to work in tough environment
â€¢ Ability to actively seek to improve services, offer new and different options to meet client needs
â€¢ Minimum tow (2) years of progressively responsible experience relevant to the function.
â€¢ Language requirements: English, Dari and Pashto
â€¢ Good interpersonal skills and the ability to listen and work in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
â€¢ Computer knowledge requirements is Must
â€¢ Abilities and personal traits: the candidate must possess to better do this job such as ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure, tact, negotiation skills, organizational skills etc.