|Date Posted:||Oct 31, 2019|
|Reference:||AT - 000067|
|Closing Date:||Nov 20, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About ALEF Technology:
Established in 2003, ALEF Technology has become a market leader in delivering playout, broadcast, telephony, satellite, IT, and power solutions to local and international customers. Headquartered in Dubai with operations across the Middle East, Central Asia, and Africa, ALEF combines the latest technology and broadcast-architecture best practices to provide end-to-end solutions in a competitive environment. In 2017, ALEF brought on InFrontier, a London-based private equity firm, as an investor to grow its range of offerings to include cloud-based playout, data center services, and BCDR in new territories.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity available to be our primary representative for Alef Technology within the Afghanistan, the incumbent will perform a key role within Alef to promote our product portfolio offerings and drive new business opportunities.
The incumbent will also be responsible for planning and implementing strategic sales activities targeting all corporate entities in addition, he will manage the complete sale process from lead generation to order confirmation.
Head of Sales will be supported by our central operations team to support you and ensure you will have all the tools to be successful in the post.
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Build and manage a portfolio of contacts/customers and to actively promote Alef services
· Identifying key clients aligned with the strategic focus of Alef and develop and implement workable business development plans to sell the Alef service catalogue and grow revenues within clearly defined market
· Meeting with customers, making professional presentations, initiating the preparation of proposals, communicating proposals to customers and negotiating to achieve a successful resolution
· Serving as a liaison between the customer and the functional areas within Alef that contribute to the proposal process and ultimately providing Alef services
· Generating and maintaining record within a CRM system to track customer contacts, proposal generation, and customer specific information
· To achieve the goals & objectives of the organization based on given budgeted targets and Business plans for the specific time
· Reporting about competitors’ activities, products, promotions and their future plans, and updating the Sales Management about the same in a timely manner
· Gathering information from the market, analysing the information and regularly sending of the information and reports to Sales Management
· Saved costs by effectively negotiating vendor prices, terms of sales and service agreements.
· Supervise sales team to ensure optimal productivity to drive client retention
· Established sales goals and strategies that contributed to increased growth in sales and profitability
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
To be suitable for this role, you must have a proven track record within a sales environment and have experience of some of the following skills:
· The candidate will have experience within the broadcast / media / satellite industry & IT
· The candidate will possess sales negotiation or effective persuasion abilities, must be able to demonstrate a strong sales background and ability to close orders
· The candidate must be articulate, personable, and confident when dealing with Clients both in face to face meetings and over the phone. This is predominantly a client facing role, and the candidate must be capable of managing senior client relationships on a daily basis
· The candidate must be comfortable working as part of a team or on their own being independent and happy to work with little supervision
· 10 years of proven professional experience in sales with multinational companies in managerial /supervisor position
· Fluency in English and local languages
· Must be graduate of Business, Master degree is preferred
· Computer literacy focus on Excel and PPT programs
· Ability to develop strategy
· Ability to analyse and present the performances
· Ability to manage senior staffs