|Date Posted:||Aug 22, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Aug 30, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
The incumbent participates in providing health education sessions in the community residence, and LSCBE project. Prepares relevant teaching material for disseminating such as designing flip chart and posters. Delivers the health messages in an acceptable way and according to the knowledge level of beneficiaries.
Participates in nutrition /health assessment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Conduct Health education sessions and provide
2. Participate in health related activities.
3. Carry out appropriate interviews with beneficiaries
if necessary and collect required data.
4. Provide health education materials.
5. Identify cases of malnutrition and epidemic disease
and refer them to therapeutic centers and hospital.
6. Coordinate the activities with Community Trainers
7. Monitor project activities in terms of Health
8. Prepare accurate reports of their activities.
9. Carry out any other identical tasks assigned by the
EDUCATION: School Graduated ,Knowledge on human nutrition and health education. Desired; medical/paramedical training
Ability to communicate effectively with beneficiaries Desired; knowledge of computer processing Knowledge of anthropometrics measurements. Good knowledge of written and spoken English
Two or three years of work experience in health and nutrition fields preferably in International organizations.
Enthusiasm for teaching
Willingness to work under difficult conditions
Interest with program
Ability of applying new initiatives.
Financial accountability: None
ï‚§ ONLY FEMALE CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
ï‚§ Applying without CARE standard job application form
is not acceptable.