|Date Posted:||Apr 24, 2017|
|Closing Date:||May 3, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Pashtany Bank:
the Branch General Manager is responsible for the followings duties and responsibilities:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Supervision and discipline of all activities of the employees at branch undertaken.
2. Oversees the maintenance of personnel files for all staff – including but not limited to recruitment documents, bio data, C Vs, valid contracts, time-sheets, employee data sheets, and disciplinary notices.
3. Developing excellent relationship between employees of the branch internally and taking
Care of customer coming to the bank.
4. Cooperate with main branch in all the issues relating to branch and employees, such as, recruitment, training, and employee relation, working environment and document transfer.
5. Responsible to behave well with customer coming to Bank and satisfying their needs.
6. Responsible for the attendance of the Bank’s employees and follow up.
7. Oversees the implementation and administration of all Human Resource policies, programs and practices in the branch.
8. Responsible for all documents coming and going out of the bank.
9. Identifying training needs of employees, arranging possible training at branch, and when require introducing employees to main branch Kabul for the training purpose.
Bachelor degree in management, economic, HRM, finance and Master degree will be preferred.
3-5 years experience in relevant position banking sector will be preferred.
Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, Pashto and Dari
Able to use Microsoft office C.B.S (Core Banking Solution)
should have problem solving skills
Familiar with Afghanistan rules and regulation.
Ability to analyze things.
Good communication and interpersonal skill.
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English, Pashto or Dari
Excellent Inter-personal Skills
Entrepreneurial, self-starter with hands-on approach
Flexible and open to changes and able to manage multiple tasks in restricted timeframes
Be able to take critical decisions and handle stress
Team leader, persuasive and innovative