|Date Posted:||Nov 15, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Nov 26, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ministry of Public Health:
The Ministry of Public Health is committed to improve the quality of hospital services through the implementation of the Essential Package of Hospital Services (EPHS) the EPHS will complement the Basic Package of Health Services (BPHS) and establish an effective referral system. Currently MoPH has been implementing EPHS in four regional and eight provincial hospitals through Hospital Reform Project. For providing technical and management assistance to EPHS smooth implementation in Ghor PH and Zabul PH , Hospital Reform Project is looking for an experienced candidates as Hospital Admin/Finance Consultant
Support the selected respected under Essential Package of Hospital Services (EPHS) provincial Hospital to implement successfully the reform and establish effective and transparent financial management system to implement the Essential Package of Hospital Services (EPHS), build the capacity of Hospital Admin finance staff in financial and administration management, to contribute in the process of Hospital reform and improvement at the national level as well as development and implementation of standards
Duties & Responsibilities:
· To introduce the financial system and procurement procedure of the EPHS Directorate to the nominated hospitals management staff
· To develop the financial management procedure and mechanism( accounting, record keeping, purchasing procedures, invoice and vouchers preparing budget follow up and reporting)
· Advice the hospitals director and Administrator on using proper budget accounts
· Develop the required rules and regulation to ensure a secure and transparent financial management sysrem.
· Supervise the financial management and procurement process, giving guidance support and feedback to hospital finance admin officer.
· build the Capacity of Administrator and finance staff of the Hospital in all aspects of financial management of the Provincial Hospital by conducting training session and on the job training
· Attend the Essential Package of Hospital Services Directorate at coordination meetings in the Central MOPH and provinces
· Develop a guide line on preparing of quality food for patients, kitchen cleanness wards cleanness, hospital security and ensure effective implementation.
· Develop guide line about using ambulances and other vehicles of hospitals and ensure effective implantation
· Assist the hospital director and Administrator about preparing of monthly and quarterly hospital financial report
· Consult the hospital Administrator on conducting regular weekly buying committee meeting and participate in such meetings
· Prepare Operation plan according to MoPH format for his/her entire activities
· Submit monthly,quarterly and annual report according to MoPH format as well as regular report after each hospital visit to the line manager
· follow and maintain close relation with MOF and (Mustofiat) about the finance issues at provincial level.
· Have ability to travel other under reform hospitals
· Graduate from the Faculty of Economics
· At least 5 years of working experience in the field of finance , accounting and administration with in Afghanistan finance system , NGOs, afghan international company and UN agencies ( for candidate has working experience in afghan finance system are preferred)
· Computer literate: working knowledge of MS office
· Good working knowledge of English written and spoken
· Having ability to transfer knowledge and experience
· Ability to work in long hours and critical situation