|Date Posted:||Apr 14, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Apr 19, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Afghanistan Center for Training and Development - ACTD:
This HMIS Officer / Supervisor will make sure that all formats are properly filled by the clinic in-charges and times submitted to HMIS Officer / Supervisor. The applicant must make sure the proper data collection is done, entered into computer and timely reports are generated
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To ensure all project indicators are met and report any problem in this regard to project manager and main office.
2. Compile, analyze and interpret health data and information received from health facilities.
3. Provide updated HMIS formats for all health facilities and track report collections.
4. In co-operation with the project manager oversee the planning and ongoing training, which relates to HMIS.
5. Conduct initial and refresher HMIS training and provide on-job training for clinic staff.
6. Ensure quality of services in maintained at the health facilities through provision of updated relevant and timely information for the purpose of planning, implementation and evaluation of the activities.
7. Provide accurate and updated feedback on data collected from health facilities.
8. Compile and submit HMIS monthly, quarterly and annual progress report and sent to main office.
9. Give advice and support to the project staff in HMIS related tasks (e.g., data collection, analysis and use of health information.)
10. Visit and supervise the HMIS activities of the health facilities. e.g. Routine reporting, filling of HMIS formats, etc) based on work plan.
11. Enhance the abilities of health facilities staff in HMIS related tasks by supportive supervision, on-the-job training and through other means to upgrade skills of information gathering and analysis.
1. Medical Doctor graduated from a recognized university
2. Minimum two years experience in relevant field
3. Computer skills in Ms-Office
4. Ability to identify project weaknesses and gaps and to take proper action
5. Good interpersonal skills and ability to work and deal successfully in a multi-cultural environment is required