|Date Posted:||Jun 24, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 15, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource Development,Human Resources|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About AACS Consulting:
AACS Consulting is a leading professional services and management consulting firm founded in early 2009 and headquartered in Kabul, Afghanistan. A diverse team of national and international experts with combined experience of several decades, enables AACS Consulting to provide customized and quality professional services. These services are offered in areas Research and Survey, Monitoring and Evaluation, Business Development, Audit and Tax Advisory, and Inspection and Certifications.
For nearly a decade, AACS Consulting has helped a wide range of government, United Nations, international development, and business institutions maximize on opportunities and overcome business challenges in various areas and industries.
Position: HR/Admin Manager
Job Locations: Kabul
Employment Type: Full-Time
Salary: As per company salary scale
Vacancy No: AACS-VA-95
No. of Jobs: One
Years of Experience: 5 Years
Contract Duration: 1 year with possibly of extension
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Announcement Date: June 24, 2020
Closing Date: July 15, 2020
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Recruitment of new employees which includes executing interview/test, orientation, and assessing probation period of employees.
• Making sure that that new employees security checked up, orientation is executed, employee is signed in MIS, email and other official communication ID are created.
• Filing and maintaining of physical and digital records of employees, including personal file, contract, and other HR files.
• Manage HR Tracker/HR MIS of the company and respond to leave requests of employees.
• Answer inquires of employees and solve HR related issues.
• Publish and remove job advertisement, RFPs and RFQs on portal websites.
• Oversees and manages the work of reporting Human Resources staff. Encourages the ongoing development of the Human Resources staff.
• Conducts a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments.
• Coordinates all Human Resources training programs and provides necessary education and materials to managers and employees including workshops, manuals, employee handbooks, and standardized reports.
• Ensuring the implementation of human resource policy of the company.
• Collecting monthly timesheets of employees for finance department for processing of payrolls.
• Managing the deployment of international staff for projects, visa process, booking air tickets, and work permits of them.
• Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
• Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, and training sessions.
• Any other tasks assigned by supervisor.
If you are seeking to work as a finance officer, here are common requirements, including skills, knowledge, and qualifications you will need to possess to access the role with most companies:
§ Strong phone, email and in person communication skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills so as to ensure free flow of company financial process
§ Ability to work as part of a team
§ Good analytical skills and ability to prioritize in the face of multiple tasks
§ Excellent time management skills so as to ensure efficiency in service delivery at all times
§ Ability to be proactive when dealing with all types of HR matters
§ Knowledge of labor law
§ Bachelor degree in Human Resources or relevant field is must
§ 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role
§ Any other professional relevant certification will be of added advantage
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV/Resume immediately in PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org till July 15, 2020.
- Please mention position and vacancy number in the subject line of your email (HR/Admin Manager -AACS-VA-95), otherwise your application may not be considered.
- Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis as applications are received.