|Date Posted:||Oct 14, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Oct 27, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA) began as an agency that provided licenses to companies wishing to invest in Afghanistan. AISA has now evolved into a pro-active institution on promoting and attracting investment to Afghanistan. AISA, having its main office in Kabul and regional offices in Herat, Kandahar, Mazar-i-sharif, Nangharhar, Khost, Kunduz, Paktia, Faryab and Helmand province, delivers a wide range of services to investors all over the country.
â€¢ Work closely with HR Manager and assist in carrying out the related tasks.
â€¢ Perform a full range of administrative functions.
â€¢ Processing paperwork and ensuring all paperwork adheres to guidelines
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Maintain personnel files and records
2. Responsible for all filing of incoming and outgoing official letters/memos etc and management of records.
3. Holding weekly meetings with support staff
4. Taking care of cleanliness of office and office environment
5.Control and supervision of support staff
6. Planning and Scheduling of Office hours for support staff and guards
7. Taking care of office equipments such as photo copy machine
8. Keeping track of Leaves, absenteeism, staff tours and grievances
9.Provide advice and assistance in developing human resource plans.
10. Provide assistance in staff orientations.
11. Prepare notices and advertisements for vacant staff positions.
12. Schedule and organize interviews.
13.Conduct reference checks on possible candidates.
14.Prepare, develop and implement procedures and policies on staff recruitment.
15.Other duties as prescribed.
Bachelor's Degree with a major in Business Administration or related field and two years of HR/Admin experience.
Knowledge and Skills
The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
â€¢ Team building skills
â€¢ Problem solving skills
â€¢ Negotiations skills
â€¢ Effective verbal and listening communications skills
â€¢ Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets and word processing programs
â€¢ Effective written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports
â€¢ Effective public relations and public speaking skills
â€¢ Stress management skills
â€¢ Interviewing skills
â€¢ Time management skills
The incumbent must maintain confidentiality, use sound judgment and perform independently while performing the duties of the human resource officer. The incumbent must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
â€¢ Maintain standards of conduct
â€¢ Be respectful
â€¢ Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
â€¢ Be flexible
â€¢ Demonstrate sound work ethics
â€¢ Be consistent and fair