|Date Posted:||Jan 24, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Feb 4, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources,Administrative|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Seamurgh Poultry Company (SPC):
Seamurgh Poultry Company (SPC) is a private owned business founded in 2014. Seamurgh is based in Kabul, Afghanistan and is one of the leading and fastest growing company of the industry.
Seamurgh is looking for an HR & Admin Officer to support its Human Resources department. HR & Admin Officer will act as the first point of contact for HR & Admin-related queries from employees and external partners.
Your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and other HR & Admin related documents). Our ideal candidate should have experience with HR & Admin procedures and can handle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
Ultimately, the HR & Admin Officer should be able to ensure our HR & Admin department supports our employees while conforming to labor laws.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees in HR & Admin related procedures.
- Monitoring employee performance and advising on enhancing employees performance.
- Update internal databases with new hire information
- Publish and remove job ads
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like total number of hires.
- Develop training and on-boarding material
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration. Preferably, with specialization in Human Resources Management