|Date Posted:||Apr 16, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Nov 28, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||10|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Contract Type:||Service Contract|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Youth in Action Consulting Company:
The Human Resources Analyst shall possess a mastery of advanced Human Resource Management (HRM) principles, concepts, regulations, and practices, analytical methods and techniques, and seasoned consultative skill sufficient to resolve HRM problems not susceptible to treatment by standard methods.
The Human Resource Analyst will be involved in the various phases of human resources management specifically, administrative support positions that supervise, lead, or perform human resources (HR) assistance work requiring substantial knowledge of civilian and military HR terminology, requirements, procedures, operations, functions, and regulatory policy and procedural requirements applicable to HR transactions.
Requires travel to provinces:
1. Possess Dari or Pashto communication skills in reading, writing, and speaking to support the requirements of the position to which assigned.
2. Capable of typing in Dari or Pashto.
3. Possess the ability to communicate in English via reading, writing, and speaking in order to facilitate communication with Coalition and international personnel
4. Be able to work in an autonomous MOD with little guidance, coordinate activities between coalition and ANDSF officials.
5. Able to travel to remote locations on a routine basis in the performance of his duties.
6. At least two years of professional experience with national international and agencies in the field of Human Resources.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Conduct fact finding and recommend solutions to moderately difficult but well-precedent and/or recurring issues and problems using the knowledge of, and skill in applying, fundamental Human Resource Management (HRM) laws, principles, systems, policies, methods, and practices; as well as interviewing, analytical, and research techniques.
2. Apply fundamental HR methods, principles, and practices of the specialization(s); and standardized analytical and evaluative methods and techniques.
3. Provide advice and resolve moderately complex, non-controversial, well-precedent factual, procedural, and recurring issues for which there are one or more readily apparent solutions.
4. Make informed judgments on problems and issues.
5. Develop new or modified HR work methods, approaches, or procedures for delivering effective HR services.
6. Provide written and oral communication techniques sufficient to develop and deliver briefings, project papers, status and staff reports, and correspondence to Managers to foster understanding and acceptance of findings and recommendations.
7. Plan, organize, and direct team efforts to persuade management officials to accept and implement recommendations, where the proposals involve substantial agency resources or require extensive changes in established procedures and methods.
8. Analyze factual data to identify the scope and nature of problems or issues, and determining the appropriate action from among many alternatives.
9. Apply appropriate standards in determining the titles, grades, and series codes of lower-grade positions.
10. Apply a standardized body of HR rules, procedures, and operations concerning human resource development.
11. Apply an extensive body of HR rules, procedures, and operations concerning recruitment and placement.
12. Apply an extensive body of HR rules, procedures, and operations concerning human resource development.
13. Identify major duties of the positions being filled and comparing requirements of the positions being filled with the backgrounds of applicants to determine that minimum eligibility requirements have been met. Determine the relative degree to which applicant experience meets various rating factors. Rank applicants based on their demonstrated ability to perform specific work.
14. Develop, interpret, and analyze data extracts and reports from automated HR databases and develop the most efficient and effective automated systems approaches for presenting HR reports and graphics for management.
15. Provide support to HR specialists involved in one or more specialties such as classification and employee benefits.
16. Log HR action requests into the automated tracking system.
17. Forward actions through the system to an HR specialist or other employee assigned to perform the next action on the document.
18. Assist the HR Manager in developing Human Resources Management Policies and Procedures.
19. Contribute to the wellbeing of all staff members and deal with lower staff concerns and queries and provide solutions, in consultation with relevant supervisor.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Balkh, Helmand, Herat, Kabul, Kandahar, Laghman, Nangarhar, Paktia
1. At least three (3) years of professional experience with national, international and agencies in the field of Human Resources
2. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or business discipline
3. Excellent computer literacy skills in MS Office (Word and Excel) and HR Management systems.
4. Experience in human resource management, including HR management software
5. Excellent communication, interpersonal and training skills.